I Love Colorado Beer interviews Lee Sims with Radiate Live Events about the Winter Park Beer Festival on Saturday August 5th 2017, in Hideaway Park.
Date: Saturday August 5th, 2017
Time: 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Location: Hideaway Park, Winter Park, CO
The Winter Park Fraser Valley Chamber of Commerce, The LIFT FM and KRKY “Colorado Country” are proud to announce the 8th annual Winter Park Beer Festival on Saturday, August 5th, 2017 at Hideaway Park, in downtown Winter Park. This great annual event in Winter Park offers brews, views and great live music. Unlimited beer tasting from Noon to 5:00 p.m. with 45+ micro brewers on hand sampling their classic hoppy beverages and a few new ones. This event is a ‘don’t miss’ for beer aficionados, music lovers and festival goers. Besides great beer, Beer Fest attendees will enjoy food from vendors, retail vendors, and live music from 3 acts throughout the day.
- When is the Festival? – August 5th, 2017
- Where is the Festival Held? What are directions? – Hideaway Park in Downtown Winter Park.
- What are the hours? – 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. The first hour (12:00 – 1:00 p.m.) is reserved only for attendees who have pre-purchased their tickets. Anyone needing a ticket at the event will be able to purchase tickets at 1 p.m. at the main ticket box office across from the Winter Park Fraser Chamber building.
- Are kids allowed? – Yes, but children 12 & over must have a ticket to enter. Keep in mind, its crowded and mostly on grass & hard to maneuver strollers.
- Do I have to be over 21 to attend? –You must be 21 or over to drink alcohol at the event. You can enter the event with a general admission ticket if you are under 21 and purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages from vendors.
- Can I get in if I’m a Designated Driver? – Yes, with a general admission ticket
- Are any of the proceeds donated to a charity? – Yes, proceeds benefit the Samantha Remington Angel Heart Foundation & the Grand Foundation.
- Is the event ADA accessible?- Yes, however it does take place on grass.
- Do you recycle? – Yes
- Who do I contact for media information or a media pass? – Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to I sign up to as a sponsor, vendor, or brewery? – See our GET INVOLVED TAB.
- How can I volunteer? What do I get as a volunteer? – Please email Megan Ledin with the Grand Foundation at email@example.com to volunteer.
- Will there be live entertainment? Yes, bands will be announced in early summer 2017.
- Where’s the After Party? – The after party starts at the Winter Park Pub right after the event. Enjoy the “Best burgers in the Universe” along with drink specials and live music.