I Love Colorado Beer interviews Austyn Dineen with the Breckenridge Tourism Office about the Breckenridge Oktoberfest 2017 on September 8th-10th.
23rd Annual Breckenridge Oktoberfest on September 8th, 9th and 10th, 2017.
Breckenridge hosts the largest Oktoberfest street party in the Rocky Mountains. The September street party is where Munich meets the mountains, featuring
- New 2017 collectible beer stein
- More than three-dozen genuine German cuisine and brew vendors
- German themed games including Hammerschlagan
- Bavarian lederhosen, Oompah and polka dancing
- A peak foliage weekend packed full of sunshine and fun for all ages
The weekend is full of, you guessed it, beer, but we didn’t forget about those under the drinking age. Breckenridge Oktoberfest is full of entertainment for everyone; make sure to visit face-painting stations, get some pre-festival exercise at the 5k run and test your skills at a wide variety of German themed games, including the poplar Hammerschlagen. Do your homework and read the Okoberfest insider guide on the Breck Connection to prepare for the memorable weekend ahead.